Francesco Abbruzzino is the sole poster on The Scoop News, it is truly a one man operation. I operate this site with a fresh perspective on news, opinions, and local unvetted scoop. If you have any scoop send it to him at email@example.com and yes, you can be anonymous.
Coffee w Francesco Abbruzino – Dr. Julio Gonalez a candidate for the US Congress
- First we will clear up a couple concerns revolving around the latest attack adds: Gov. Scott’s support, a donation to Wasserman Schultz, and I am leaving it up to him regarding a suit that his clinic is involved in and not him. To me this is a non issue, that Zac Anderson at the Herald recklessly decided to make an issue. It is also why we are running a bit late today.
- His stance, view and action that he will take on:
- Fixing our healthcare system (Obamacare)
- Second Amendment
- The latest attacks by big tech on silencing conservatives via social media and now other platforms
- Environment: Oil drilling, red tide, Okeechobee
- Immigration. This should be interesting, since he and I are both first generation children of immigrants
- Jobs. Addressing the real unemployment rate and quality of jobs
- Security. North Korea and the latest concerns that they may not be playing ball to the middle east issues.
- Education. Issues like Common Core
Facebook Live Stream
Don’t let Twitter and Facebook control or decide what shows up in your news feed. You can do this by just joining my The Scoop News group and turn on your notifications. You will never miss The Scoop, just click here and join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/veniceflorida/?ref=bookmarks