North Port: I-75 Ramp Closures for the week of March 19 through March 25
This project widens the road from four to six lanes and adds a 12-foot travel lane and 10-foot shoulder to the inside of existing northbound and southbound I-75.
- Toledo Blade Boulevard will be reduced to one lane during nighttime/overnight hours from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. until the end of March 2017.
- Toledo Blade on-ramp to I-75 southbound will be closed during nighttime/overnight from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Sunday, March 19, Monday, March 20, and Tuesday, March 21.
- Toledo Blade off-ramp from I-75 northbound will be closed during nighttime/overnight from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Wednesday, March 22.
- Toledo Blade on-ramp to I-75 northbound will be closed during nighttime/overnight from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Thursday, March 23.
- Crews will be widening the Kings Highway on and off ramps to I-75; therefore, be alert for crews and use caution while on ramps.
- Motorists should expect lane closures on I-75 during nighttime/overnight hours from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. through the duration of the construction.
- Motorists should also expect periodic travel lane shifts through the duration of construction.
- Motorists should expect the inside northbound lane on the bridge over the Peace River closed through the duration of the project.
Variable message signs will be in place to alert drivers that work is underway. Drivers should use caution while traveling in this area. Estimated completion is end of 2017. The contractor is Astaldi Construction Corporation.
FAIR USE STATEMENT
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Memory Hole (“the site”) is making such material available in an effort to further understanding of political, social, economic, and scientific issues, etc. The site asserts this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.