Scheduled water outage/boil water advisory set for 1/14 in Venice
A water outage is scheduled in the City of Venice for Monday, Jan. 14 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., part of the Water Main Replacement Project Phase 5.
The area affected will be:
· 401 Alhambra Rd.
· 401-616 Harbor Dr. S. (odd & even numbered addresses)
· 401 Maggiore Rd.
· 300-320 San Marco Dr. (even)
· 512-532 Serata St.
· 500-508 Nassau St S. (even)
· 300 block of Sorrento St.
· 500 block of Venezia Parkway
· 321-325 Salerno St. (odd)
· 540-544 Nokomis Ave S. (even)
· 545 Riviera St.
The affected area will be required to boil water for consumption only (drinking, cooking) for 72 hours and until the boil water advisory has been rescinded, or use bottled water. A Code Red notification has been issued and all customers were individually notified. The scheduled advisory has also been posted on the City website, www.venicegov.com
For more information, please call the Venice Utilities Department at 941-480-3333.