Be seen and heard advertising on The Uncensored Report
Should you advertise with The Scoop News? I say yes and here is why……
- Get your company out in front of over thousands of engaged and potential customers, throughout Sarasota County, with a proven avg weekly reach of over 350,000 via my web site, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram
- Since starting the website, there have been over three million visitors to my site, giving me a rough monthly avg visitors over 200,00 and that is with me not utilizing it like I should and will begin too. WHY AREN’T YOU A PART OF THIS?
- Post an engaging advertisement on any of my FB pages and socially engage with potential customers.
- Advertise on sites that offer more of a reach then the home town paper, local FB pages that try to imitate the scoop, local networking or even the local COC.
- Social media sites are key, to drive traffic to your sites. If you don’t have one set up, I can do it for you within minutes.
- Great rates and even greater reach, compared to the other media.
- The home town Venice paper charges $72.65 for 7 days in their paper and a photo. That equates to $290.65/mth (3.11.17). Our rates are far less, I give you an even greater reach, I will put your banner up on the web site, and I will share a posting of your choice once a week. You get all of this for 140.65 less than the home town paper…………..
- Herald charges between $12-$15 per thousand, which comes to $2,160/mth for 180,000 views.
Below are my rates or you can just send me a inquiry request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have four plans below. The plans have a monthly rate that is automatically billed each month and an annual rate, which gives you a 10% discount. The rates are:
Rotating Side Bar Advertisement RSBA for a side bar that will rotate with three other ads
Top Static Banner TSB is a top of page static ad
Middle Static Banner MSB is a middle static ad
Bottom Static Banner BSB bottom static ad
. The static ads do not rotate out with others ads.