Francesco Abbruzzino is the sole poster on The Scoop News, it is truly a one man operation. I operate this site with a fresh perspective on news, opinions, and local unvetted scoop. If you have any scoop send it to him at firstname.lastname@example.org and yes, you can be anonymous.
To remain a force to be reckoned with in Sarasota County, I need your support. Can you help? Consider advertising or making a donation to help keep The Scoop News a viable source within Sarasota County. Thank you for your continued support. Francesco Saverio Abbruzzino
Things to do this weekend in Sarasota County
Friday – I have got nothing………………….
- Drum circle at Siesta Key and Nokomis Beach. Starts just before sunset
…and one last video clip of Siesta Key's Drum Circle because it's so much fun to see…
Posted by Jo Adams on Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Hurricane Expo in Sarasota
- Sharkey’s Sunset Beach Bash Below is my interview with Justin from their event two years ago.
Sharky's on the Pier placed 3rd in the intense Florida Beach Bar competition, and now it's time to CELEBRATE and thank YOU for voting!Join us Sunday, July 31st from 5:00pm – sunset for the ULTIMATE sunset beach bash. The celebration will include free drink samples, food and drink specials, and much more fun.We will feature live music – smack dab on the beach – by Tropix, one of the best beach bands in Florida.We truly thank all of the people who drink, dine, and dance with us every day along with those who voted us on to this prestigious list! Entry to the event is $5 and proceeds will be donated to Venice Area Beautification Inc. and Mote Marine Laboratory. What better way to end the weekend than smack dab on the Gulf, sand between your toes and soaking up the gorgeous sunset? Free drink samples from wonderful vendors including: JDub's Brewing Company & Tap Room, Margaritaville Tequila, Cointreau Liquor, Captain Morgan, Deep Eddy Vodka, New Age Wine, Don Q, plus more.
Posted by Francesco Abbruzzino – The Scoop on Sunday, July 31, 2016
- Learn to hunt for shark’s teeth and fossils in Venice
- VHS Football Golf Tourament
- State park walk at Oscar Scherer
- Car show in North Port
- Story telling time with author Tom Hart in North Port
- Prayer Circle at Siesta Key Beach
- St Armands Craft Festival
- Sarasota Police FREE movie event
- Farmers market in Sarasota and Venice – Normally from around 7-1
This is Frankie S. Abbruzzino with the scoop news. I am downtown Sarasota capturing the sights and sounds of the farmers market, the seafood Festival, and a couple protest.
Posted by Francesco Abbruzzino – The Scoop on Saturday, January 20, 2018
- Hear Trey Burton give a speech in Venice
- Beach baptism in Englewood
- Aysha Sisson Fundraising Benefit in Englewood
- Free beach yoga in Sarasota
Don’t let Twitter and Facebook control or decide what shows up in your news feed. You can do this by just joining my The Scoop News group and turn on your notifications. You will never miss The Scoop, just click here and join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/veniceflorida/?ref=bookmarks